When you click on a Firmatek Link in any email client (or through another channel), the resulting browser page is all empty.
Potential reasons for this problem:
There could be a couple of reasons for this.
- The most common one is that something in your email client is causing some links to not load properly.
- Another reason could be that some software installed on your device, like antivirus software or network firewall, could be blocking certain links from opening automatically when clicked upon.
- To remedy this issue, please right click on any link you want to open and paste it directly into a new browser window. That should solve the issue.
- If the above does not work, please try disabling any browser extensions that may be interfering.
- Please make sure any antivirus or firewall installed on your device, either by your or your network administrator, is not interfering with loading pages.
Contact support for further help:
If the above solution does not work for you, please email us at email@example.com . Be sure to include the following details in your email so that we can help you more efficiently and as quickly as possible:
- What kind of device are you using (Windows, macOS, etc)?
- Which browser and browser version number are you using (Chrome 17, Internet Explorer 11, etc)?
- Do you have any browser extensions/addons installed?
- Is there any antivirus software installed on your device?
- Is there any network firewall or similar software installed on your device?