There could a few reasons why you may not be getting email notifications from Firmatek Cloud. Please try the following to see if any of these solve your issue.
1. Firmatek Cloud emails end up in spam or junk folder.
Please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in your email client so that Firmatek Cloud emails do not end up in your spam/junk folder.
2. I get some Firmatek Cloud emails, but not all.
2.1 - Please have your IT team whitelist email@example.com email address
2.2 - Please have your IT team add the firmatek.com domain to your internal email security system
3. I do not get any Firmatek Cloud emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
3.1 - Please whitelist email@example.com in your email client
3.2 - Please have your IT team whitelist the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3.3 Please have your IT team add firmatek.com to the "Safe" list on your company's internal email security system
4. Whitelist the following via your IT team
Please have your IT team whitelist the following to ensure all Firmatek Cloud email notifications and Firmatek Cloud links work for you:
- From email: email@example.com
- Server name:
- Email IP ranges to whitelist:
If your IT team has any questions or requests for us to help them implement this, or if you have any other questions related to email notifications, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with full details.