Find a Site
There are three main ways to find a site.
- Find a Site via the Map Canvas
- Find a Site via the Site List
- Find a Site via Search
Find a Site via the Map Canvas
As soon as you log in, the map canvas should auto-zoom to show all of your sites (the sites for which you have been given permission).
Use your mouse or the map controls to pan and zoom.
As you hover the mouse over a site marker on the map, you will see a popup with that Site’s name and basic information.
Click on a site marker to go to the Site Details View.
Find a Site via the Site List / Site Selector
- On the header, click on the Site Selector just to the right of your company logo and name.
- This should bring you to the Site List. Here you will see a list of all the Sites for which you have permission to view.
- Click on any row to go to the Site Details View for that site.
Find a Site via Search
- Click on the search bar in the header.
- This brings you to the search panel. Type the name of the site you want to find. See Search for more information about the universal search tool
- Click on any site result to go to the Site Details View for that site.
Tips and FAQs
You can reset the map view (and see all your sites) by clicking on the Map button on the header.
Can’t find a site?
You will only see the sites for which you have permission. If you need access to a site please refer to P15 Request New / Changes / Deletion of Users and/or User Permissions and Access.