Firmatek has been measuring stockpiles and helping the Aggregate Mining Industry manage its inventory for almost 30 years. The industry has used a variety of different technology over the years. From wheel and tape, to drone solutions, Aggregate Mining companies have continued to develop innovative solutions for measuring inventory. With each evolution in the technology, there have been improvements in everything from accuracy, to safety, to management systems. Let’s take a look back at how we got to where we are today.
Articles in this section
- The Evolution of Inventory Management Technology
- The Cost of Not Measuring Your Inventory
- Aggregates Inventory Management 101
- Drones vs. Laser Scanners - A Stockpile Volume Comparison Study
- DIY or E2E Drone Solutions - Which is right for you?
- Tunnel Inspection Case Study
- 3 Challenges of Inventory Management
- Ground Control Best Practices