Ground control is an important part of accurate data collection, and sometimes, it's not as easy to execute on as it sounds. Download our GCP Best Practices document for an overview of some of the tips and tricks we've picked up along the way.
Articles in this section
- 3 Drone Adoption Concerns Solved with Service Providers
- Underground Laser Scanning: Producing Useful Deliverables
- 3 Challenges of Using Drones for Indoor Inspection
- 3 Lessons We Learned Transitioning to New Technology
- Increasing Business Intelligence with Rapid Photo Processing
- Firmatek's CDO Addresses Security Concerns with Chinese Drones
- 3 Considerations for Quality Data Collection in Drone Mapping
- What We Learned at the Energy Drone and Robotics Summit
- Guide to Building and Implementing an Enterprise Drone Program
- Guide to Drone Series: Which Photogrammetric Platforms Fit Your Solution?