In this white paper by Firmatek Director of Engineering, Caleb Cass, we explore a comparison in accuracy for 20 stockpiles using mobile Lidar, an eBee, and a DJI Phantom 4 Pro. You will learn about the methodology for the testing, the variances between the different types of data capture, and where those variances come from.
Articles in this section
- How to Ease Employee Fears About New Mining Technology
- 3 Tips to Make Your Month End Inventories Successful
- 4 Questions to Ask When Choosing Drone and LiDAR Technology
- 4 Ways to Get Insights From Your Data
- The Evolution of Inventory Management Technology
- The Cost of Not Measuring Your Inventory
- Aggregates Inventory Management 101
- Drones vs. Laser Scanners - A Stockpile Volume Comparison Study
- DIY or E2E Drone Solutions - Which is right for you?
- Tunnel Inspection Case Study