In this white paper by Firmatek Director of Engineering, Caleb Cass, we explore a comparison in accuracy for 20 stockpiles using mobile Lidar, an eBee, and a DJI Phantom 4 Pro. You will learn about the methodology for the testing, the variances between the different types of data capture, and where those variances come from.
Articles in this section
- 3 Drone Adoption Concerns Solved with Service Providers
- Underground Laser Scanning: Producing Useful Deliverables
- 3 Challenges of Using Drones for Indoor Inspection
- 3 Lessons We Learned Transitioning to New Technology
- Increasing Business Intelligence with Rapid Photo Processing
- Firmatek's CDO Addresses Security Concerns with Chinese Drones
- 3 Considerations for Quality Data Collection in Drone Mapping
- What We Learned at the Energy Drone and Robotics Summit
- Guide to Building and Implementing an Enterprise Drone Program
- Guide to Drone Series: Which Photogrammetric Platforms Fit Your Solution?