LiPo Batteries Best Practices
- Always fully charge batteries prior to flight.
- Observe operational temperature range between -10 deg C and 40 deg C and should not be operated greater than 65 deg C.
- During cold temperatures Firmatek recommends keeping batteries in a warm environment such as inside a heated truck or building prior to flight.
- Insert the battery properly in the aircraft until it firmly clicks into place.
- During flight always monitor battery status. Observe all battery warnings issued by the flight planning app.
- Always take spare LiPo batteries in carry-on luggage only. It is illegal to place LiPo batteries into check-in luggage
- Reference videos from DJI:
Using & Maintaining Remote Controller Battery:
For more safety info, check out this DJI Tutorial:
Using & Maintaining Drone Intelligent Battery
For more instructions on using and maintaining your batteries, check out this DJI Tutorial: